Knowing how to change Instagram notification sound can especially be helpful for those trying to keep their guard up and get alerted to whatever notifications they get.
It is often a fact that Instagram notifications can be missed by someone when they receive them, not to mention that such a mishap could result in a friend feeling slightly offended by the non-responsiveness of the person they are trying to notify.
Whether it is an Instagram DM message or an alert about someone liking your post, the notification sound will help immensely.
This article deals with that topic; keep reading below to learn more!
How to Change Instagram Notification Sound on Android and iPhone
Knowing how to change Instagram Notification sound on Android and iPhone can help a lot when trying not to miss any notifications on Instagram.
To know how to change Instagram notification sound on Android and iPhone, follow the given steps below:
1. Go to your Instagram Mobile app and Tap on your profile pic
2. Tap on the Hamburger icon (horizontal lines)
3. Tap on Settings
4. Once you are in the settings menu, Tap on Notifications
5. Tap From Instagram
6. Scroll down till you find the Additional options in system settings; tap on it
7. From here, you can select any option for whatever Instagram feature notification sound you want to change. For example, you can choose Instagram Direct by tapping on it
8. In the menu, select Sound; from here, you can select any notification sound you want to use for Instagram notification sound.
With this, you should know how to change Instagram Notification sound on Android and iPhone.
Common FAQ: How to Change Instagram Notification Sound on Android and iPhone
Can you change the sound of Instagram notifications?
By following the above article, you can change the sound of Instagram notifications on your Android and iPhone in just a few minutes.
How do I change my Instagram notification settings?
Why won't my Instagram notifications make noise?
How do I set different Sounds for different notifications?
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support