When you try to login Microsoft Teams in online through any web browser like Chrome, Mozilla etc., you may get the To re-enable the application the tab needs to be refreshed Error. Resolving this error is very simple by following the steps on your device.
For some reason Microsoft Teams is depended on Third-Party cookies. To resolve this To re-enable the application the tab needs to be refreshed Error you need to enable third-party cookies on your browser.
How to Enable Third-Party Cookies for Microsoft Teams in Google Chrome
If you are using Google Chrome Browser please following the below steps to enable Third-Party cookies.
- Open Google Chrome browser
- and go to the top right corner and click the 3 dot button to open Settings.
- Scroll down on the page, till you find the Privacy and Security option.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings
- Scroll down the page till you find the see all cookies and site data option
- Add Microsoft Teams url https://teams.microsoft.com in the field
- Important: Tick the check box Including thrid-party cookies on this site
- Click add button to add the Microsoft Teams url to allow third party cookies.
Now again go the the Microsoft Teams browser page this times you will not receive the To re-enable the application the tab needs to be refreshed Error.
How to Enable Third-Party Cookies in Firefox Browser
You can enable third party cookies in FireFox browser by following the below steps:
- Click the menu button in the upper right corner
- Select Setting in the list of options
- Now Select Privacy & Security panel
- Here you will 3 options in the Enhanced Tracking Protection
- Here selected custom and un-check cookies in the list of options
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support