In this article, you will learn how to resolve the Sorry, No Manipulations With Clipboard Allowed Error in your Mac Device.
Reason for Sorry, no manipulations with clipboard allowed Error on your MacOS.
Errors are common in all devices, and every error has a root cause to find and resolve. When you receive Sorry, No Manipulations With Clipboard Allowed error on your Mac device, probably due to a bug on your device or some broken code or corrupted files on your Mac Device.
But don’t worry. You can resolve this error in 4 simple solutions:
Solution 1: Restart Your Mac Device
Restarting your Mac Device will solve most of the errors on the devices; without a doubt, the error Sorry, No Manipulations With Clipboard Allowed will also go away by restarting your device.
When you restart your device, all the program and application are restarted because, during the error time, some of the program or application is not working or running as expected. So, restarting your Mac device will get rid of this error.
To restart your Mac device,
- Click on the Apple icon located in the top-right corner, and
- Click Restart when the drop-down menu shows up.
Solution 2: Use Activity Monitor
If restart the Mac Device doesn’t solve the issue and you are still receiving the Sorry, no manipulations with clipboard allowed error on your device, then follow these steps to quit the app using Activity Monitor.
If the above solution didn’t work, try to use the Activity Monitor using the following steps:
- Go to Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor
- Click on the Search box
- Type pboard
- You’ll see pboard under Process Name
- Double-click on it
- Click Quit.
Now, try copying/pasting in the App where you previously had the Sorry, No Manipulations With Clipboard Allowed Error.
Solution 3: Use Terminal to Fix the Error
Using the Terminal App, you can resolve this error; if you are not familiar with using Terminal App on your Mac device, you don’t have to worry. Follow the steps below to terminate or quiet the clipboard error on your Mac device.
Follow the steps on your Mac device.
- Go to Applications > Utilities > Terminal
- Enter the following command killall pboard
- Now press Enter
- Exit the Terminal on your Mac.
Solution 4: Update your MacOS software
Check if your macOS has any software updates. Updating your MacOS software will resolve the Sorry, No Manipulations With Clipboard Allowed Error in your macOS Device.
Check the Following steps to update your macOS:
- On the top-left corner of the screen, Click on the Apple icon
- Next, click on “About this Mac.”
- Now click “Software update.”
Following the above four solutions, I hope you can solve the Sorry, No Manipulations With Clipboard Allowed Error in your Mac Device.
- What Happens When I Delete iCloud Backup - 12th December 2023
- How to Turn On Dark Mode on TikTok - 10th December 2023
- Differences Between NTFS Disk Quotas and FSRM Quotas - 8th December 2023
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support