This article will be dealing on How to make a public profile on Snapchat and along with a little bit of explanation about the benefits of having a public profile.
If you have recently installed Snapchat and are wanting to get more attention, show off their, then having a public profile on Snapchat would certainly benefit you as it allows one to be more discoverable on Snapchat.
Now, while making a public profile on Snapchat will help you with getting the recognition you deserve, you must be wondering about how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
Making a public profile on Snapchat can be a bit rough for someone who is just starting out with it, to know how to make a public profile Snapchat, do the following steps below:
1. On the Snapchat app, tap on your Bitmoji
2. On the Spotlight & Snap Map section, tap on the 3 horizontal dots just on the right of Add to Spotlight
3. Tap on Create Public Profile
4. You will get a prompt about what creating a public profile will do, swipe your screen to the right and tap on Get Started
5. You will get another prompt, Tap on Create
With this, your public profile on Snapchat will be successfully made, you should now be able to know about how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
How Benefits is Public Profile on Snapchat
Knowing how to make a public profile on Snapchat can have several benefits to your overall visibility on Snapchat as stated before. Some of the benefits are:
- You will get more account visibility. Your friends and family along with your fans will be able to find your profile more easily and see your snaps and stories. In essence, this can also help business in promoting their brand clearly to a wider audience
- Your creativity will be flexible. Having a public profile grants one several features unique to public profiles such as Lenses and Stories, these will help you or anyone else with promoting their content through such features.
- You can tell your audience about yourself along with having the option to subscribe to your page. You will be given an option to write 150 characters bio about yourself to describe about what you do or what your business is like, your fans will also be able to subscribe to your page to make sure that your page spreads out over Snapchat.
And these are just some of the features you will be able to get with having a public profile on Snapchat, this should be helpful with letting you know about why it is important to know how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
Who is Eligible for Public Profile on Snapchat
Anyone who is 18+, has an account that has been on Snapchat for more than 24 hours, has a bi-direction friend (at least one friend who has added you or has accepted your friend request) and also one who follows all the community guidelines of Snapchat.
If your account does not adhere to any of the above, then you will unfortunately not be able to create a public profile on Snapchat as the option will simply not be there.
With this, you now should know why it is important to know how to make a public profile on Snapchat along with what it can do to improve your business, your own art or other sorts of features it comes up with.
If you have any more queries regarding this, don’t forget to comment below!
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support