This article will deal with How to make a public profile on Snapchat and a little explanation about the benefits of having a public profile.
If you have recently installed Snapchat and want to get more attention and show off, then having a public profile on Snapchat would benefit you as it allows you to be more discoverable on Snapchat.
Now, while making a public profile on Snapchat will help you get the recognition you deserve, you must be wondering how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
How to a Make Public Profile on Snapchat
Making a public profile on Snapchat can be rough for someone just starting with it. To learn how to make a public profile on Snapchat, do the following steps below:
1. On the Snapchat app, tap on your Bitmoji
2. On the Spotlight & Snap Map section, tap on the three horizontal dots just on the right of Add to Spotlight
3. Tap on Create Public Profile
4. You will get a prompt about what creating a public profile will do, swipe your screen to the right and tap on Get Started
5. You will get another prompt; tap on Create
With this, your public profile on Snapchat will be successfully made; you should now be able to know how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
How Benefits is Public Profile on Snapchat
Knowing how to make a public profile on Snapchat can have several benefits to your overall visibility of Snapchat, as stated before. Some of the benefits are:
- You will get more account visibility. Your friends, family, and fans can find your profile more easily and see your snaps and stories. In essence, this can also help businesses promote their brand clearly to a broader audience.
- Your creativity will be flexible. A public profile grants one several features unique to public profiles, such as Lenses and Stories; these will help you or anyone else promote their content through such features.
- You can tell your audience about yourself and have the option to subscribe to your page. You will be given the option to write 150 characters bio about yourself to describe what you do or what your business is like; your fans will also be able to subscribe to your page to make sure that your page spreads out over Snapchat.
And these are just some of the features you will be able to get with having a public profile on Snapchat; this should help let you know why it is essential to know how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
Who is Eligible for Public Profile on Snapchat
Anyone who is 18+, has an account that has been on Snapchat for more than 24 hours, has a bi-direction friend (at least one friend who has added you or has accepted your friend request) and also one who follows all the community guidelines of Snapchat.
If your account does not adhere to any of the above, you will unfortunately not be able to create a public profile on Snapchat, as the option will not be there.
With this, you now should know why it is essential to know how to make a public profile on Snapchat, along with what it can do to improve your business, your art or other sorts of features it comes up with.
If you have any more queries, don’t forget to comment below!
- What Happens When I Delete iCloud Backup - 12th December 2023
- How to Turn On Dark Mode on TikTok - 10th December 2023
- Differences Between NTFS Disk Quotas and FSRM Quotas - 8th December 2023
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support