I got a new PC, and I installed 10+ software successfully. Still, I got stuck for a while installing AutoCAD 2021 on my system with the error: This Installation is Forbidden by System Policy. Contact your System Administrator.
This error is expected. You may receive this error when installing any software, not only AutoCAD.
I tried installing the previous software version like AutoCAD 2022 and AutoCAD 2020. Still, none of them worked, and all the AutoCAD versions show the same This Installation is Forbidden by System Policy. Contact your System Administrator error.
You don’t need to panic if you get this error; this error can be solved by following the quick steps:
How to Fix This Installation is Forbidden by System Policy. Contact your System Administrator
You need to edit the registry setting on your Windows device to resolve this issue. But don’t worry. Editing the registry setting will not harm your PC, and you can safely perform the following steps.
1. Type registry on the search bar
2. Select Registry Editor on the result
3. Click on Run as administrator to open Registry Editor in Admin mode
4. Copy and Paste this on the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Installer in the navigation tab
5. Double-click on the DisablePatch Registry file
6. Change the vault to 0 from 1.
7. Click OK to click
Now again, start the installation; this time, installation is finished successfully without the This Installation is Forbidden by System Policy. Contact your System Administrator error, as seen in the above image.
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support