I got a new PC and I installed 10+ software successfully but I got stuck in one software with the error The System Administrator Has Set Policies to Prevent This Installation. I tried to installed the same software with mixed of versions but none of them worked and everyone is showing the same The System Administrator Has Set Policies to Prevent This Installation error.
Don’t get panic if you get this error on your Windows device, this error can be resolved by following these simple quick steps:
How to Fix The System Administrator has set Policies to Prevent this installation
You need to edit the registry setting to get rid of this error on your PC. But don’t worry this process will not harm your PC and you are safe to perform.
1. Type registry on the search bar
2. Select Registry Editor on the result
3. Click on Run as administrator to open Registry Editor in Admin mode
4. Copy and Paste this path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Installer in the navigation tab
5. Double click on DisablePatch Registry file
6. Change the vault to 0 from 1.
7. Click OK to click
Now again start the installation, this time installation will finish successfully with the The System Administrator Has Set Policies to Prevent This Installation error.