Microsoft To Do is a cloud-based task management application. It allows users to manage their tasks from a smartphone, tablet, and computer. The technology is produced by the team behind Wunderlist, which was acquired by Microsoft, and the stand-alone apps feed into the existing Tasks feature of the Outlook product range.
Microsoft has officially announced it’s replacing Wunderlist app over Microsoft to do and Wunderlist will be no longer available for Office 365 users after May 6th, 2020.
Microsoft To Do is worth replacing Wunderlist?
My most significant answer is No. I have been using Wunderlist for almost three years and Microsoft to do from the release date. But in my opinion, Microsoft To Do is not ready to be replaced by Wunderlist. Because I have seen so many errors in Microsoft To Do over the period. The thing is, Microsoft To Do is not yet ready for adoption.
Integration with Microsoft Office
Microsoft To-Do is built on Office 365 subscription, enabling the product to be even more helpful in more places. It will automatically sync your Tasks with Microsoft To-Do and allow you to access and manage them across devices.
As per Microsoft, Microsoft To Do is only a task management app built on an enterprise cloud; Microsoft To-Do offers the advanced security that our Office 365 customers expect. Data is encrypted in transit and at rest, and Microsoft To-Do is served out of our hyper-scale, global network of data centers. If your O365 account is not supported, you can still sign in with a personal account to try it out.
Microsoft To Do Features:
- Add to-dos that you’ll focus on today to My Day, every day it wipes clean, so you can start afresh
- See your to-dos from yesterday and what we think you should work on today with our intelligent Suggestions
- Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone or computer
- Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
- Use notes to add important details to your to-dos
- Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work, and everything in between
- Be productive from anywhere, thanks to To Do’s apps for your phone and computer
- Sync your Outlook tasks with Microsoft To Do
Microsoft To Do Limitations:
To date, Microsoft has not released any official documents on its limitations. So, I will keep an eye on an update here later.
Who can use Microsoft To Do?
Microsoft To Do is the right choice for the individual. Microsoft To Do help you create a list for work, home projects, or groceries. You can keep track of deadlines by adding reminders, due dates, and notes and personalizing each list with colorful themes. You can access your lists from anywhere with the Microsoft To-Do apps for iPhone, Android phones, Windows 10 devices, and the web.
Check this article to learn How to Remove Microsoft Account from Windows 10
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support