Without a doubt Google Assistant is annoying when you don’t need it. By default on every Android device Google Assistance is enabled by Google without user constant.
Today you can learn How to Turn Off Google Assistant in this article.
How to Turn Off Google Assistant
In just 30 seconds you can turn off Google Assistant on your Android by following this simple steps:
1. Search and Open Google App on your Android Device
2. Click on the more button available on the down right side
3. Click on Settings
4. Click on Google Assistant
5. Click on General
6. Click on the Toggle button to turn off Google Assistant
7. Read the description and click on TURN OFF
You have done it. Now you have successfully Turn Off Google Assistant on your Device. Here after you won’t be annoyed by Google Assistant on your Android device.