As blocking is more or less a permanent feature of many social media apps, it’s a given that users of such social media apps/sites would want to know whether they are blocked on the app or the site.
This is also the case for Snapchat; if you are wondering how to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat, you have come to the right place.
This article will explain how to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat in simple detail and why it might have been done.
How to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat
If you are wondering how to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat, don’t be confused. There can be various ways to tell if someone has blocked you on Snapchat or not; some of them are:
- Try searching for the username of the person you think has blocked you. This is the first thing you should do when trying to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat; search for the username or the full name of the other person on Snapchat.
If you can find them by searching, they haven’t blocked you; if you can’t, they may have blocked you.
- Check your contacts list. This is another way to tell whether someone has blocked you; check your contacts list for the person you think may have blocked you.
They may have blocked you if you cannot find them in your contacts list. This is one of the preferable ways to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat.
- Check your recent conversations on Snapchat. You can check your recent conversations with the person you think may have blocked you on Snapchat. If they don’t show up in your chat history, it might be a sign that they may have blocked you.
Although it could also mean that you didn’t have a conversation with the said person for a long time.
- Try sending them a message on Snapchat. You could also try sending them a message on Snapchat; if you either get the pending message, it would mean that they have removed you. If you see a Failed to send message notification, then you might be blocked by that user.
- Search for their username or full name by using a different account. This can be one of the best ways to tell if someone has blocked you on Snapchat; you can make another account on Snapchat and search for the person you think may have blocked you on Snapchat.
If you can find them with a different account while they remain invisible in your main one, that would, unfortunately, mean they have blocked you on Snapchat.
And these are some of the ways you could try using for knowing how to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat.
Why was I blocked on Snapchat?
There can be various reasons for being blocked on Snapchat, you might have been a bit too hard on the person, or they may have felt harassed by you.
If you haven’t been to either of them, it could mean they decided it was time to move on and blocked you. In such a case, nothing can be done once you are blocked.
With this, you should know how to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat and why they might have done so.
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support