It’s common for some of us to use multiple Google Accounts for personal and official purposes. On every device, we sign in with all of the Google Accounts we manage, and sometimes we want to sign out only a particular account.
If you want to learn How to sign out of one Google Account on your device, follow this blog for step by steps.
Check this article How to turn off Google Assistance.
How To Sign Out of One Google Account in Chrome Browser
When you sign in with your Google Account, the Chrome browser automatically sign in your Google Account with your Chrome profile, and it stays signed in until you manually sign out.
To sign out of your Google Account on Chrome Browser, follow the below steps.
- Click on your chrome profile picture or profile in the upper right corner.
- Click on Sign out to remove your Google Account from the device.
That’s it. You have successfully signed out of one Google Account from the Chrome browser on your device.
If you want to remove your Google Account permanently from Google Chrome Browser, Check this blog How to Remove Google Account from Chrome
- What Happens When I Delete iCloud Backup - 12th December 2023
- How to Turn On Dark Mode on TikTok - 10th December 2023
- Differences Between NTFS Disk Quotas and FSRM Quotas - 8th December 2023
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support