Indeed, knowing how to reset AirPods can be a rather convenient when you are facing any sort of issues such as connection breaks, not being able to connect to your device and such.
Sometimes, you are faced with a rather terrible situation in which you are unable to connect your AirPods with your device, whether it be a windows laptop, an Android smartphone or an IOS device.
Except, nothing works, your AirPods simply refuse to connect with them. what should do you do in that case then? Getting them repaired or replace can cause you a small bit of fortune. Rather than doing that, there is a simply way to simply reset your AirPods.
To reset your AirPods or AirPods Pro, follow the given steps below;
How to Reset AirPods - AirPods and AirPods Pro
Resetting your AirPods or AirPods Pro can be technically rather simple if you have already been using them for some time, AirPods are made for user convenience and therefore includes features that are obviously made for ease of access.
To factory reset your AirPods, AirPods Pro. Follow the given steps below:
- Put your AirPods in the charging case and firmly close its lid
- Wait for at least 30 seconds or even more
- Find and press the setup button located on the back of charging case and hold it for 15 seconds or until the LED turns white and starts flashing
- Quickly release the button after that
- Make a confirmation that you have removed your AirPods device from your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- Bring AirPods near your device and hold it there, start the pairing process again using the typical steps for pairing up a device.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen of your device for connecting your AirPods to the said device.
With that, you now know how to reset your AirPods along with AirPods Pro. This should be successful in fixing any sort of trouble you are facing with connecting your AirPods to your beloved device or if you are facing some other sort of terrible issue.
How to Reset AirPods Max
If you are also facing issues with AirPods Max, you may just want to fix them as soon as possible without giving them up for repair. Follow the given steps below to reset your AirPods Max:
- Before proceeding with factory resetting the AirPods Max device, make a confirmation that you have fully charged them up, if not, then make sure to charge them.
- Press and hold the Noise control button along with the Digital Crown button for about 15 seconds or even more until the LED turn amber and flashes, it will then turn white.
- Pair up your AirPods Max with your preferred device again
This should successfully reset your AirPods Max. If your issue hasn’t been fixed yet, follow steps #1 and #2 more carefully again
Just simply knowing how to reset AirPods is the absolute solution, what matter is that that you follow the steps appropriately without fail.
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support