Indeed, knowing how to reset AirPods can be rather convenient when facing any issues, such as connection breaks, inability to connect to your device and such.
Sometimes, you are faced with a terrible situation in which you cannot connect your AirPods to your device, whether it be a windows laptop, an Android smartphone or an IOS device.
Except, nothing works; your AirPods refuse to connect with them. What should you do in that case, then? Getting them repaired or replaced can cause you a tiny bit of fortune. Rather than doing that, there is a simple way to reset your AirPods.
To reset your AirPods or AirPods Pro, follow the given steps below;
How to Reset AirPods - AirPods and AirPods Pro
Resetting your AirPods or AirPods Pro can be technically relatively simple if you have already been using them for some time; AirPods are made for user convenience and therefore includes features that are made for ease of access.
To factory reset your AirPods, AirPods Pro. Follow the given steps below:
- Put your AirPods in the charging case and firmly close its lid
- Wait for at least 30 seconds or even more
- Find and press the setup button on the back of the charging case and hold it for 15 seconds or until the LED turns white and starts flashing.
- Quickly release the button after that.
- Confirm that your AirPods device is removed from your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- Bring AirPods near your device and hold it there; start the pairing process again using the typical steps for pairing up a device.
- Follow the instructions on your device’s screen for connecting your AirPods to the said device.
You now know how to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro. This should successfully fix any trouble you are facing with connecting your AirPods to your beloved device or if you are facing some other sort of terrible issue.
How to Reset AirPods Max
If you also face issues with AirPods Max, you may want to fix them as soon as possible without giving them up for repair. Follow the given steps below to reset your AirPods Max:
- Before factory resetting the AirPods Max device, confirm that you have fully charged them up; if not, make sure to charge them.
- Press and hold the Noise control button along with the Digital Crown button for about 15 seconds or more until the LED turns amber and flashes; it will turn white.
- Pair up your AirPods Max with your preferred device again
This should successfully reset your AirPods Max. If your issue hasn’t been fixed yet, follow steps #1 and #2 more carefully again
Simply knowing how to reset AirPods is not the solution; what matters is following the steps appropriately without fail.
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support