Since Snapchat nowadays is being used rather extensively for promotion or photo-sharing purposes, it is a given that one would wonder about how to make a personal story on Snapchat due to security ones.
They might want to make a story on Snapchat for personal viewing and safekeeping purposes, or they might feel harassed by the community for a reason and want to make their story snaps available to only friends and family.
Whatever the case, this article will deal with how to make a private story on Snapchat and add someone on it quickly and concisely. Keep reading below to know more!
How to Make a Private Story on Snapchat
Knowing how to make a private story on Snapchat can be convenient if you are trying to save a story for personal viewing and want no one else to view it besides perhaps friends or family. To learn how to make a private story on Snapchat, do the following:
1. Go to your Snapchat app and tap on your Bitmoji (profile icon)
2. Tap on Private Story just on the right of My Stories
3. Tap on the friend for who you want to create the Story only
4. Tap on Create Story
5. You will get a prompt for renaming your story; give it any name and tap on Save
6. You will go back to your profile screen, tap on Add to (the name you gave for your story)
With this, you will be able to create a story solely for those who you only want the story to be seen. Besides the people you have selected, no one in the app who’s not on the list can see your personal story.
With this, you should know how to make a private story on Snapchat.
Can Someone Tell if You Have a Private Story on Snapchat?
No, as the title suggests, a private story on Snapchat will remain private except for those you selected to view your story on Snapchat. Otherwise, those who are not on your list will never be able to know about your story unless you add them to the list.
How Do You Add Someone to a Private Story
While you may know how to make a private story on Snapchat, you might be wondering how to add someone to a private story. Adding someone to a private story can be simple; follow the given steps below:
1. Go to the Snapchat app and tap on your Bitmoji (profile icon)
2. Tap on the 3 vertical dots just on the right of your private story
3. Tap on See viewers
4. Select the friend you would like to add to the story and
5. Tap on Save
With this, the friend will be successfully added to your private story on Snapchat without any trouble.
This should help you know how to make a private story on Snapchat and add someone to a private story; if you have any more questions, don’t forget to comment below!
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support