Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms among teenagers. This app has quick messaging and various entertainment features.
Now a question arises, What can you do by creating a group chat on Snapchat?
By creating a group chat, you can do many things. You can talk to multiple friends at once, share your stories with everyone, and much more.
If you are a Snapchat user and want to know, How to make a Group Chat on Snapchat? Then you are at the right place. You will learn about everything you need to know about Snapchat groups.
How To Make a Group Chat on Snapchat?
If you want to learn, How to make a Group Chat on Snapchat? Just follow these steps:
- Open Snapchat on your phone (iOS or Android device).
- Go to the Friends tab. You can do this by swiping right on the screen or clicking the speech bubble icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click on the speech bubble with the pencil icon in the top right corner of the Friends tab.
- After doing the above step, you will see a text cursor blinking. Now you have to search for your friends to add to the group or scroll down and add them manually.
- Keep repeating the above step until you have added all the friends.
- After adding friends, you can change the name of your group by clicking on New Group at the top of the screen.
- After doing the steps above, click the blue Chat with Group button to create the group. After this, your group chat will be created and ready for chatting and other cool stuff.
How to Manage your Snapchat Group?
If you want to manage your Snapchat group, you can do it by clicking on the menu icon in the top left of the screen. After clicking, members of the Snapchat group will be displayed, along with other options. By using these options, you can:
- Change the group name.
- Leave the group.
- Add more friends/members to the group.
- Share your location.
- Turn on the Do Not Disturb mode.
- Autosave the stories that are sent to the group.
Where to find your Snapchat group?
As you already know, How to Make a Group Chat on Snapchat? You might be wondering, How do I find a group chat after it is created?
To find your group chat, you have to:
- Open the Friends tab.
- Click on the group name to open your group. (if you cannot find the group there, you can click on the search field at the top and then search for the group name)
How to use your Snapchat Group?
Every feature of Snapchat has its unique purpose and use case. You can use your Snapchat group in various ways. Some of them are mentioned below:
This one is simple. You have to open a group and then start chatting. It would be best if you kept in mind that all the messages in the group will automatically be deleted after 24 hours to keep the group clean.
For Video Call:
You can face time with friends in a group. (remember that the limit is up to 15 friends per video call)
If you take a video or photo snap, you can share it with your group by selecting the name of the group chat from the friend list.
I hope you have learned, How to Make a Group Chat on Snapchat? and you can now use it efficiently without any issues. That is it for this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Create a Group Chat on Snapchat?
To start a group chat on Snapchat, open the app and tap the camera icon at the bottom left corner. Then, tap the blue button labelled “Create a new chat.” From there, choose who you want to add to the chat. For more information, please check this article.
How Do U Make a Group Chat on Snapchat 2022?
Group chats allow multiple friends to communicate at once. To start a group chat, open the app and tap the camera icon. Then, choose the person you want to add to the chat. After that, you’ll see their name pop up on the screen. Tap on their name to invite them to join.
How Do You Start a Group Chat on Snapchat?
You can easily create a group chat on Snapchat using the app itself. Just tap the camera icon and choose the option to add a new contact. Then type in the name of the person you want to invite.
Once you’ve added everyone, you’ll see a button called “Add Group.” Click on it and select the number of people you want to include.
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support