Creating NPS Policy for RRAS VPN Server
1. Select the RRAS Server and Expand it
2. Click on Remote Access Logging and Right click on it
3. Click on Launch NPS
4. Click on Network Policies and right click on it
5. Click on New to create a New NPS policy
6. Give Policy a Name something you like
7. For now select the Type of network access server is Unspecified
8. Click on Next
9. Make sure Policy Enabled is Marked
10. Make sure Grant access. Grant access if the connection request matches this policy is Selected.
11. Click on OK
12. Click on Add to add a NPS condition
13. Select User Groups
14. Click on Add
15. Search and select the group you want to give permission for the VPN access
16. Click on OK
17. Click on Next
18. Click on Next and make sure the Access granted is selected
19. Make sure Microsoft Encrypted Authentication version 2 (MS-CHAP-v2) and Microsoft Encrypted Authentication (MS-CHAP) is marked
20. Click on Next
21. Click on Next
22. Click on Next
23. Click on Finish
Here you can see the NPS policy has created successfully. Now the users whoever in the administrator group can access the VPN.
Now you have successfully configured the NPS Policy for your RRAS Server. Now we have to configure the Public IP and DNS address for the Azure VM on which you have installed the RRAS Service, please follow the below tutorial for the detailed steps.
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support