Bluetooth headphones are usually not meant to be connected to your devices through wires as they don’t have any due to, of course, being Bluetooth headphones. You may have encountered a few errors on your way to connect the headphones.
This article will deal with how to connect Bluetooth headphones to any device to help out with any doubts you might have while trying to connect your Bluetooth headphones.
Read below to learn more about what you might be doing wrong while trying to connect the Bluetooth headphones.
Tips for before using Bluetooth Headphones
- Make sure to check that your computer’s audio levels are good and not too low. If you have put your computer audio on mute for some reason, it might weird you out when you cannot hear anything out of your headphones.
- Ensure that your Bluetooth headphones and your device are, at best, 2-3 feet from each other. The closer your Bluetooth devices are, the better your chances of pairing them up.
- Check to make sure that both your devices are fully charged. It is not precisely a prerequisite, but it is better to keep both your devices fully charged in case they turn off at the most critical moment.
How to connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC
To connect Bluetooth headphones to a PC, follow the steps below:
1. Press the Windows button on your Keyboard or Click on the Windows button on your screen
2. From the menu, select “Settings.”
3. Click on “Devices” in the Windows Settings
4. Click the slider to Turn On Bluetooth if it hasn’t already been Turned On.
5. Click on the plus icon (Add Bluetooth or another device)
6. Click on Bluetooth
Make sure your Bluetooth Headphone is ready by pressing the power button on your Bluetooth headphone and holding the power button to enter pairing mode.
7. Select your Bluetooth headphone device
8. Wait for your Bluetooth Headphones to pair when you get to the next screen, click on Done
That’s it; You should have successfully connected your Bluetooth headphones to your PC.
As long as you have paired your headphone device, you can find them under the “Audio” section of Bluetooth devices for an easy connection.
The next time, you do not need to follow the above steps to connect your Bluetooth headphone to your PC; you need to Turn On the Bluetooth on both the PC and the Bluetooth headphones.
Check this article to learn How to Turn on Bluetooth on windows 10 in various simple ways.
How to connect Bluetooth Headphones to Mac
To connect Bluetooth headphones to your Mac device, do the following;
Make sure you have turned your Bluetooth headphones On
- Open the “Apple Menu”, which should usually be located on the top left of your Mac computer display screen
- Go to System preferences
3. Click on the Bluetooth icon on the list
Hold the power button on your Bluetooth Headphones for a few seconds to enter the pairing mode; you will always need to activate pairing mode on your headphones first to connect your headphones to your Mac computer successfully.
4. Click on “Connect” next to your headphone’s name. Depending on your device, they could be listed either as a model number or a different name.
5. If you want to connect your headphones to Bluetooth quickly next time, select “Show Bluetooth in the menu bar” in the Bluetooth options. After this, you can click on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar, go to your headphone device’s name, and finally click “Connect” from the menu that pops up.
This should have successfully taught you how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Mac computers.
If you encounter any Bluetooth headphones connectivity issues, try restarting your Mac or removing the headphones from your Bluetooth devices list and adding them again.
How to connect Bluetooth Headphones to iPhone
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to iPhone? To do it successfully, do the following:
- Go to your iPhone’s settings (Gear-shaped icon)
- Tap the Bluetooth icon on the settings
- Make sure Bluetooth is Turned On
Hold the power button located on your Headphones to enter the paring mode; depending on your Bluetooth headphones, simply pressing the button will activate the headphone’s Bluetooth. Otherwise, do make sure to check the instruction manual of your headphone for more details regarding the pairing of your Bluetooth headphones.
- Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list of the available device on “My devices” for new pair
It would be best to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your iPhone. The next time, you do not need to pair your device; simply turning On the Bluetooth on your headphone and iPhone will work fine.
How to connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to an Android phone? It is simple; just follow the steps:
- Go to the settings of your Android phone (slide your finger down on the screen to find the gear-shaped icon)
- Click on “Connected device” or “Connections“, whatever is available on your device.
- Then tap on “Bluetooth“, and check to ensure your Bluetooth is Turned On.
4. Click on “Pair new device“. Now your device will Scan for the available Bluetooth headphones
Hold the power button located on your Headphones to enter the paring mode; depending on your Bluetooth headphones, simply pressing the button will activate the headphone’s Bluetooth. Otherwise, do make sure to check the instruction manual of your headphone for more details regarding the paring of your Bluetooth headphones.
5. Tap on your Bluetooth headphone device to connect with them.
6. As you can see in the image, my Bluetooth headphone is successfully connected.
Now that you know how to connect Bluetooth headphones to any device, will you spend your time doing so? It depends on you.
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support