This article will deal with how to connect Bluetooth headphones to PC to help out any sort of doubt you might possibly have while trying to connect your Bluetooth headphones.
Bluetooth headphones are usually not meant to be connected to your devices through wires as they don’t have any due to of course being Bluetooth headphones. You may have had encountered a few errors on your way to connect the headphones in fact.
Read below to find out more as to what you might possibly be doing wrong while trying to connect the Bluetooth headphones.
Tips for before using Bluetooth Headphones
- Make sure to check the audio levels of your computer are good and are not too low. If you have put your computer audio on mute for some reason, then it might weird you out when you are unable to hear anything out of your headphones
- Make sure that your Bluetooth headphones and your device are at best 2-3 feet from each other at most. The closer your Bluetooth devices are, the better your chances for pairing them up.
- Check to make sure that both your devices are fully charged. Not exactly a prerequisite, but it is better to keep both your devices fully charged in case they device to turn off at the most important moment.
How to connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC
To connect Bluetooth headphones to PC, follow the steps below:
1. Press Windows button on your Keyboard or Click on the Windows button on your screen
2. From the menu, select “Settings”
3. Click on “Devices” in the Windows Settings
4. Click the slider to Turn On Bluetooth if it hasn’t already been Turned On.
5. Click on the plus icon (Add Bluetooth or other device)
6. Click on Bluetooth
Make sure your Bluetooth Headphone is ready by pressing the power button on your Bluetooth headphone and hold the power button to enter paring mode.
7. Select your Bluetooth headphone device
8. Wait for your Bluetooth Headphone to pair when you get the next screen click on Done
That’s it, You should have successfully connected your Bluetooth headphones to your PC.
As long as you have paired your headphone device, you can find them under the “Audio” section of Bluetooth devices for an easy connection.
From the next time you do not need to follow the above steps to connect your Bluetooth headphone to PC, instead you need to just Turn On the Bluetooth on both the PC and the Bluetooth headphones.
Check this article to know How to Turn on Bluetooth on windows 10 in various simple ways.
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support