You may encounter a few issues while trying to connect the AirPods to your Bluetooth devices, this article will deal with how to connect AirPods to Windows 10.
In this time and era, AirPods have become more or less a common stereotype to have. Although expensive for some, AirPods are clearly quite the sought after devices since they offer so much of flexibility in terms of listening to your favorite song or something on the go.
Keep reading below to know more.
How to connect AirPods to Windows 10
To connect AirPods to Windows 10 device, do the following:
- Put the AirPods in your case or open the lid of your case with the AirPods inside
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of your case till the LED flashes white, either in front of the case for the old AirPods or in the front for the new AirPods Pro
1. Press Windows key + X and
2. Click on ‘Settings’
3. Click on ‘Devices’
4. Make sure Bluetooth Button is On
5. Click on + Mark ‘Add Bluetooth or other device’
6. Select ‘Bluetooth’ in the menu that comes next
7. Select your AirPods from the device list, if it isn’t there, make sure that they are inside your case and you have enabled the paring mode by pressing the setup button
8. Click on done once after clicking on your AirPods device
Now your AirPods should be connected to PC, if you encounter issues, make sure that you are following the steps correctly as listed above.
From the next time you do not need to follow the above steps to connect your AirPods to PC, instead you need to just Turn On the Bluetooth on both the PC and on your AirPods.
Check this article to know How to Turn on Bluetooth on windows 10 in various simple ways
Tips to connect AirPods to Windows 10 successfully
- Make sure your AirPods are fully charged or at least are charged to the point where they will stay on and not turn off in between the connection period.
- Make sure to turn on Bluetooth first on any of your devices before trying to pair up your devices.
- The setup button is located on the back of your AirPods cases on both old AirPods and AirPods pro, the setup button on AirPods Max is called “Noise control” button, for the sake of easy identification, we will refer to it as the setup button.