You may encounter a few issues while trying to connect the AirPods to your Bluetooth devices, this article will deal with how to connect AirPods to Mac devices.
In this time and era, AirPods have become more or less a common stereotype to have. Although expensive for some, AirPods are clearly quite the sought after devices since they offer so much of flexibility in terms of listening to your favorite song or something on the go.
Keep reading below to know more.
How to connect AirPods to Mac
You may perhaps experience some trouble connecting your AirPods to your Mac computer, to resolve the potential errors, follow the steps below:
- Open up the lid of your AirPods case
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case till the LED flashes white
- On your Mac, go to “Apple menu”
- Click on “System Preferences”
3. Click on “Bluetooth” on the list of Apps
4. Select your AirPods model in the devices list and click on “Connect”
5. Make sure to Tick on Show Bluetooth in menu bar.
Now that you know how to connect AirPods to Mac, this should successfully connect your AirPods to your Mac computer, if you are having any problems, do the steps again. Also restart your Mac just in case, restarting can often resolve errors.
From the next time, you can click on the “Bluetooth icon” in the menu bar and Click on your “AirPods” name, finally clicking “Connect” from the menu that pops up to connect your AirPods to Mac sucessfully.
Tips to connect AirPods successfully on Mac
- Make sure your AirPods are fully charged or at least are charged to the point where they will stay on and not turn off in between the connection period.
- Make sure to turn on Bluetooth first on any of your devices before trying to pair up your devices.
- The setup button is located on the back of your AirPods cases on both old AirPods and AirPods pro, the setup button on AirPods Max is called “Noise control” button, for the sake of easy identification, we will refer to it as the setup button.
Was this Article Helpful?
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support