In this article, we will see how to connect AirPods to Chromebook, and the following instructions apply to any Chromebook, regardless of manufacturer and all AirPod models.
How to Connect AirPods to Chromebook
Like every other Bluetooth device, you can connect your Apple AirPods with almost every device using Bluetooth, but some people think Apple AirPods are meant to pair with only Apple products, which is wrong.
Here is how you can connect your AirPods to Chromebook
- Go to the menu option on your Chromebook screen; There is a network icon at the lower-right corner of the screen.
- This menu displays options for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, notifications, and more.
- Select and turn on the Bluetooth connection if it’s off. Wait for your Chromebook automatically searches for wireless devices.
- Now go to your AirPods, press and hold the setup button on the back of the AirPods case if your AirPods is not automatically detecting on your Chromebook screen.
- Select your AirPods once it’s listed on the screen, and confirm if any prompts appear.
- Now your AirPods will be paired with the Chromebook. Once paired, you can enjoy the AirPods.
That’s it; this is How to Connect AirPods to Chromebook.
Was this Article Helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support